I am torn.
One the one hand, I spend so much of my day thinking, discussing and reading about education, education reform and school improvement, that when I get home I have little interest in writing one more thing on the topic.
On the other, I have always viewed it as my personal responsibility to the profession to engage in the important conversations of the day. Not just as a reader and listener. But also as a thinker and speaker. Certainly, blogging, if done well, is about thinking and "speaking".
I have so many thoughts in my head that I could write about. But sifting through them, I wonder how much is the same old thing I always say. Maybe at this time of day I am much more interested in reading and listening.
Ah well, maybe for the wide audience that probably only encompasses me, I will formulate my thinking for future conversations.
No comments:
Post a Comment